Both of our preferred SAN vendors offer integrated disaster recovery solutions. To learn more about how each of these DR solutions can benefit your company, contact ENS. Enterprise Networks Solutions has helped our customers prepare for the inevitable by deploying Nimble Storage and DellCompellent SAN Technologies. Our clients range from State and Local Government to Hospitals and Schools/Colleges. We have years of experience developing disaster recovery plans and can help your business implement or modify your existing DR plan.
- Ensure business continuity with efficient array replication
- Easily monitor DR operations across multiple sites
- Simplify orchestration, testing, and recovery
Nimble Storage systems can efficiently replicate volumes to another array at a recovery site by transferring changed blocks of compressed snapshot data without additional hardware or software licenses. This means disaster recovery is fast, affordable, and easy to manage. Nimble Storage InfoSight not only helps you make sure that replication is operating as expected across sites, but also helps you plan for replication bandwidth as well.
VMware Site Recovery Manager Integration
Integration with VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) leverages Nimble’s array replication to simplify DR setup, orchestration, testing, and recovery. It provides full failover and failback support through SRM.
Maximum protection for big operations
Dell Compellent solutions provide multigenerational hardware and software compatibility, perpetual software licensing and Copilot Support. Compellent benefits include:
- Thin replication
- Significant reduction in cost of bandwidth and management
- Replication of changed blocks of data only (no duplication)
- Multiple topologies
- Improved failure recovery
- Easy replication set-up (six clicks)
- No space pre-allocation
- One button for automated restore
- Disaster recovery testing without downtime